Some say that golf originated as far back at the 13th century in the Netherlands. Others say that the game as we know originated in Scotland closer to the 17th century. Whichever side they’re on, if you have a friend or relative with an opinion on the origins and historic moments of golf, then this book is for them! It doesn’t go back to the Middle Ages but it does chronicle some of the greatest moments in golf history beginning with Jones winning the open in 1923 to 21-year old Tiger Woods setting the record at the Master’ in 1997 to Spieth’s stunning recovery and win of the 146th British Open in 2017.
All carefully reproduced from original articles in The Washington Post by some of the greatest sports reporters in the business, this luxurious brown leatherette bound book is not just a presentation piece for the coffee table; it’s equal parts reference material and brag book. Any golf fanatic will love taking this book out and flipping through it to pore over some of the most impressive moments that his favorite sport has seen in modern times. Make it even more precious by personalizing the gold embossed cover with up to 25 characters. Commemorate the gift with a name, a date, or occasion.
Customize the title page with a 25 character label and a message of up to 5 lines of 30 characters each. Please note that custom copy is printed exactly as you provide so double and triple check all spelling, punctuation and details before confirming.
Give them a golf gift that they’ll show off every chance they get! Don’t get them a club that they don’t want or a bucket of golf balls that will just get lost. This is an heirloom that they’ll cherish for life.
- This book is personalized and printed on-demand in a state of the art facility in Scotland, UK. Each book goes through a rigorous printing and quality assurance process which takes around 5-8 business days. This is in addition to the shipping time. Please be mindful of this timeline before placing your order.
- 25 character gold embossing on the cover
- 25 character label on the title page
- Message of up to 5 lines of 30 characters each on the title page
- Book measures 12 inches by 15 inches
- Book weighs 47 ounces
Book takes about 3-5 days to customize and ship after receiving the final order