No one ever expected the most luxurious ship in the world to sink on its first trip across the Atlantic Ocean. Its stories have been immortalized through the movies, exhibitions, documentaries and scholarly work produced in the almost 100 years since it met its fate. Many Americans have personal connections to passengers or have heard personal accounts passed down from family members of the shock felt around the world when the Titanic sank. This book brings the details of the tragedy as well as the rippled effects of it in the years that followed.
Flip through a collection of rare articles and photographs that have been reproduced from original papers from the time of the wreck. Also included are more current news relating to the Titanic including accounts from survivors, discussions on bringing the ship out of its watery grave, and details on the making of the movie.
This is the ultimate historical volume for Titanic or maritime enthusiasts. Bound in your choice of green leatherette or black leather and embossed in gold, it feels as important in your hands as the moments are on the 140 pages between its covers. Customize the gold embossing with a name or up to 25 characters. Please, be sure to triple check your spelling, punctuation, etc. because it will be printed exactly as you submit.
- This book is personalized and printed on-demand in a state of the art facility. Each book goes through a rigorous printing and quality assurance process before it's shipped.
- The above process takes 8-12 business days to complete. This is in addition to the shipping time. Please be mindful of this timeline before placing your order.
- 140 pages
- Choose from green leatherette or black luxury leather bound hardcover
- 25 characters of custom gold embossing on the cover
- Articles and images copied from original accounts of the time