Let’s face it, the Beatles’ are one of the greatest bands to ever live. With so many hits, so much innovation in music, and such likeable personalities, this band and its members have become timeless icons to fans who remember the “british pop invasion” like it was yesterday, to fans who have just begun to peel back the onion of the Beatles’ music and everyone in between. Beatlemania is still going strong.
This amazing compendium of Beatles’ media history is a music fan’s dream gift. Choose from a black leather or green leatherette binding with gold embossed title to set the stage for the important chronicling of music history within.
You can also customize the cover with up to 25 characters of gold embossing to commemorate a date, a song lyric, a name, whatever you feel is right for the special person receiving this gift.
More than 100 articles span 1963 to 2014 to give readers a glimpse the arc of the Beatles’ skyrocket to world domination, eventual break up, and the deaths of John Lennon, Brian Epstein and George Harrison. While flipping through the pages you can almost hear the screaming hordes of fans as the fab four from Liverpool exit airplanes and limos around the globe.
Whether their favorite is John, Ringo, Paul or George; or they are simply a music history buff this book will be a prized possession that will get lots of air time. They’ll love telling their friends about its contents and will love showing it off to their guests for years to come. Snap one up for your Beatles buff of a boss or for your mom who still wears a Beatles shirt around the house as a birthday gift, Christmas gift, Boss’s Day gift or Mother’s Day gift, or give it as a surprise just because you know they’ll love it!
- This book is personalized and printed on-demand in a state of the art facility. Each book goes through a rigorous printing and quality assurance process which takes around 5-8 business days. This is in addition to the shipping time. Please be mindful of this timeline before placing your order.
- Choose black leather or green leatherette
- 161 pages of Beatles history
- 101 reproduced newspaper articles
- 25 custom gold embossed characters on the cover
- Custom title page label with 25 characters
- Custom title page label message of up to five lines of 30 characters each
- Please triple check spelling, capitalization, punctuation, etc. of custom copy