Tiptoeing through the tulips is one thing, but the world is so much bigger than your backyard garden. The National Park Service contains more than 407 sites, including 127 parks and a whole slew of national monuments, preserves, recreation areas, and seashores. Phew! That’s a lot of nature to cover — and it’s worth every second. Taking a trip to one of the country’s most revered landscapes can be incredible memorable but leaving is quite the letdown. Now even when you can’t gallop through the Great Smoky Mountains or zip through Zion, you can at least surround yourself in the aroma of adventure.
These National Park Candles are strategically scented to smell like some of our most treasured national parks.
There’s Redwood, a musky, intoxicating mix of oakmoss, sage, citrus, and damp earth, or maybe you’d prefer the bold and towering Sequoia, featuring fir, cedarwood, and smoky tobacco. Then there’s the Yellowstone Candle, which emits a green, forest-like fragrance thanks to the presence of vetiver, pine needle, and sandalwood.
Light one when you’re missing summer or give them as gifts to friends and family who have a passion for camping. It’s a pretty way to bring the outdoors inside and travel without leaving the comfort of your very own couch.
- Gift Box with 4 Candles
- Grand Canyon National Park Candle -
- Redwood Candle - Oakmoss, Sage, Citrus & Damp Earth
- Sequoia Candle - Fir, Cedarwood & Smoky Tobacco
- Yellowstone Candle - Vetiver, Pine Needle & Sandalwood
- All natural soy candle handcrafted to impart the scents of the wild and pristine lands of America's National Parks.
- All of our products are 100% vegan. 100% eco-friendly. 100% recyclable. Ethically sourced + produced. Never tested on animals. Petroleum free. GMO free. Lead free. Phthalate free.
- Diameter: 3.5 in
- Height: 3 in
- Approx. Net Wt: 8 oz each
- Burn time: 80+ hours
- Made in the USA.