Flip through a collection of rare articles and photographs that have been reproduced from original papers from the time of the wreck. Also included are more current news relating to the Titanic including accounts from survivors, discussions on bringing the ship out of its watery grave, and details on the making of the movie.
This is the ultimate historical volume for Titanic or maritime enthusiasts. Bound in your choice of green leatherette or black leather and embossed in gold, it feels as important in your hands as the moments are on the 140 pages between its covers. Customize the gold embossing with a name or up to 25 characters. You can also personalize this book’s title page with a 25 character label and a message of up to five lines of 30 characters each. This is the perfect place to pay homage, or put in a personal joke or sentiment that will make this an even more memorable gift and heirloom. But, please, be sure to triple check your spelling, punctuation, etc. because it will be printed exactly as you submit. And, make a note of which special characters and accents are supported to be sure that everything comes out perfectly.
- 140 pages
- Choose from green leatherette or black luxury leather bound hardcover
- 25 characters of custom gold embossing on the cover
- 25 custom characters on the title page label
- Custom message on title page of up to five lines of 30 characters each
- Articles and images copied from original accounts of the time