In Ireland, whiskey is referred to as uisce beahta, or the "water of life." We don't have a fancy phrase of our own to describe the luscious, rich flavor found deep in our favorite bottles of fermented corn or rye, but we do have something that's even better: this Personalized Whiskey Barrel that's the ideal gift for whiskey lovers from all over the globe.
When times get tough, the tough start aging liquor in their own custom-finished barrels. Aged spirits are more mellow, often with richer, deeper flavor profiles and a more luxurious texture. Each beautiful barrel is handcrafted using American White Oak that has been toasted to a medium char for excellent balance and mouthfeel. Also included is a stand, bung, wooden spigot, and storing tablet -- all the goodies necessary to age not only whiskey but almost any other spirit including beer, wine, brandy, scotch, tequila, bourbon, or cognac.
Of course, this barrel is more than just functional, it also looks fantastic. Liquor storage has never been more attractive thanks to the eye-catching wood grain and expert attention to detail. This piece will look right at home next to other thoughtful whiskey gifts, like a few whiskey stones or some crystal rocks glasses, or you can pair it with other gifts for men who have a brand new man cave and deliver an entire party in a single basket.
- This product is personalized and made in United States. Each order goes through customization and a rigorous quality assurance process which takes around 3-7 business days. This is in addition to the shipping time. Please be mindful of this timeline before placing your order.
- Handcrafted American White Oak barrel.
- Barrels have a medium char and come with the stand, bung, wooden spigot and storing tablet.
- Perfect for aging Wine, Beer, Tequila, Brandy, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, Rum, Cognac or any spirit that benefits from aging.
- 1 Liter 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.5" inches
- 2 Liter 7.5" x 5" x 5" inches
- 3 Liter 8.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" inches
- 5 Liter 9.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" inches
- 10 Liter 12" x 8" x 8" inches
- 20 Liter 15" x 10.5" x 10.5" inches