For the woman who already has everything sparkly, shiny, and stunning in her jewelry collection, give the gift of storage that's every bit as elegant as her favorite pieces. How? It's all about this breathtaking Tesora Jewelry Box.
Designed by noted artist Sung Wook Park, this piece marries contemporary lines and industrial materials with incredible results. A smooth concrete base is complemented by the matte copper top, creating a storage system that is somehow both edgy and harmonious. Unstacked, the box reveals two separate compartments, each lined in a soft pillow that provides a downy resting place for delicate pieces of jewelry that might otherwise get scratched or scraped. Now she has a place to keep her diamond studs, slinky bracelets, and fragile pendants where they won't get lost or tangled.
Simple, chic, and attractive, the Tesora Jewelry Box is just the kind of unique storage that makes an impact. Give one to someone who prizes modern home décor, innovative design, and sleek materials or simply surprise that special someone who deserves a treasure that's every bit as exceptional as they are. It might not be jewelry, but this box is every bit as distinctive as the finest jewel.
- Contemporary jewelry storage from raw architectural materials
- Contrasting properties of the copper and concrete produce a sophisticated storage system
- Great for ring, earring and bracelet storage
- Two Layers
- Felt pillow inside one tray
- Made of Concrete Resin & Copper Plated Metal
- Dimensions: 5" dia. x 4 1/2” (12.7 dia. x 11.4 cm)