Did you know that approximately 97% of the world’s natural water supply is either too salty or too dirty to drink? That means the likelihood of you finding potable water during your hike or desert trek or journey to the center of the Earth is surprisingly small. Not good when you realize that 70% of the human brain is water. In other words, we need good ol’ H20 to survive, so it’s best if we carry a clean supply with us.
Give your brain the lubrication it needs courtesy of this Collapsible Water Bottle. The Hydaway is an ultra-slim, uber-functional water bottle that holds 17 ounces of liquid when fully extended but then collapses for storage or travel when not in use. Imagine slurping down your beverage just before you hit TSA, then collapsing your bottle and stashing it in your carry-on until you’re through security.
It’s the perfect gift for people who appreciate eco-friendly gadgets and love useful suprises. This collapsible water bottle can be tossed in a backpack, purse, lunchbox, hiking pack, even a fanny pack — take it on the go and you’ll never be without water, and you’ll also never have to leave single-use plastic behind. Talk about a win-win!
- Ultra Portable - Collapses down to a slim 1.5-inch profile to easily fit in your pocket, a pack, a carry on, or nearly anywhere else.
- Ideal for Travel - Holds 17oz (500ml) of water to get you through to your next connection.
- Leak Proof - Watertight seals throughout to prevent unwanted spills.
- Non-Toxec - Made of food-grade silicone and BPA-free plastic.
- Easy to Clean - Dishwasher safe and wide-mouth opening for hand washing.
- Dimensions - 6" l x 4.5" w x 1.5" h