Is there science behind the perfect sip of booze? Four out of five scientists agree that The Chemistry of Whiskey Gift Pack makes a well-deserved splash of bourbon taste even better. How does it work? It's simple:
- Step One -- Give this set to your favorite liquor enthusiast or budding bartender
- Step Two -- Tell them to add a couple fingers of their go-to whiskey
- Step Three -- Watch them fawn over the glasses' awesome design features
- Step Four -- Revel in your win!
The glasses are etched using an ingenious process that combines eco-friendly ceramic ink and high firing temps to create designs that won't scratch, peel, or flake away. Those long-lasting scribbles are actually chemical compounds representing the essential elements that make up whiskey. From beta-Damascenone to diacetyl and all kinds of p-cresol in between, the compounds that make whiskey the delicious drink it's known to be are finally getting their due. The kit, which comes carefully wrapped in a drawstring burlap sack, also contains six sipping stones. If your buddy likes his or her whiskey chilled, they can freeze the stones and drop the temp of their tipple without risking dilution.
All in all, this gift is a one-stop-shop of whiskey magic that allows the recipient to enjoy science and a reasonable dose of adult intoxicants at the same time.PRODUCT INFO
- Each pack contains a pair of whiskey chemistry glasses that come individually boxed in printed boxes, along with six whiskey stones in a custom cloth bag
- The whole bundle ships all packed in a large gift bag
- Printed with eco-friendly ceramic ink for a raised rough texture. Because the ink fires on at temperatures of up to 1,200°F and becomes part of the finish, the image doesn't peel, flake, or scratch
- Whiskey glasses are individually boxed (Volume: 11 oz, Height: 4", Diameter: 3.5")
- Whiskey stones come in a custom screen printed bag containing 6 high-quality sipping stones
- Made in the USA.