Since the first Tiffany lamp was shown to the public in 1893, this gorgeous lighting style has been beloved by millions. Generations later, it’s still a sign of elegance and class to have a Tiffany-style lamp displayed in your home. Plus, the intricate network of colors is captivating, turning even neutrally decorated spaces into works of art.
This Twin Birds Stained Glass Lamp embodies that same Tiffany spirit. Two meticulously crafted birds sit perched on the lamp’s stem which features texture inspired by an actual tree. The lampshade echoes the avian theme with a few floral elements and pastel panels to add even more visual interest.
All in all, there are a staggering 400 hand-cut pieces of real stained glass and 28 all-glass cabochons that go into making this lamp the jaw-dropping creation it truly is.
Thanks to the combination of artistic flair, historical influence, and handy features such as multifunctional lighting controls, this gift is a real crowd pleaser. Surprise someone who loves pretty things and appreciates tradition, or give to an artsy type who will marvel at the craftsmanship as he or she reads their favorite book with two new faux-feathered friends as their companion. It’s a stunning example of turn-of-the-century ingenuity that’s just right for the modern age.
- Multifunction - Shade Lit, both shade and base lit or just base lit for a nightlight ambiance
- 400 handcut pieces of real stained glass and 28 all-glass cabochons
- Lamp features cardinal twins perched on an antique bronze finish base
- Leafy branch lamp shade design includes hues of amber, blue, green, ivory, and red
- This lamp accommodates two (2) 60 W bulbs under the shade, two (2) 1.8 W bulb for the cardinals (included) and a 60" cord.