Give your kid this Build Outdoors Set and they’ll never be bored again. Each kit contains 18 silicone stick connectors; gather up stray wood, use the connectors to piece the sticks together, and your own your way to masterminding your very own DIY hideaway. It’s fun, it’s educational, and it’s a lot less frustrating than trying to tie sticks together using tape and hope.
Whether you know a STEM-minded kiddo who loves a challenge or you want to stimulate the minds of your own children, this adventurous kit encourages users young and old to explore how far imagination and determination can take you.
- Award-winning nature toy and STEM toy!
- 18-piece set of silicone stick connectors will kick-start your imagination as you engage with Mother Nature. It's the perfect amount to create a world of wonder, challenge and fun on your next adventure. Build large or small structures with natural materials gathered from the outdoors. Ideal for fort-building, storytelling, classroom projects, camping, maker spaces, gardening, and more.
- For makers, gardeners, outdoor enthusiasts and kiddos ages 6+
- Ideal for 1 -2 builders.
- STICK-LETS® are designed to stretch and accommodate sticks up to 3" in diameter. The silicone is durable, safe, and flexible. These connectors are designed to withstand the elements and they can be washed in the dishwasher, top rack.
- INCLUDES 18 silicone connectors, tote bag, pamphlet
- STICK-LETS®: (3) Birch Bark White, (3) Grasshopper Green, (3) Huckleberry Blue, (3) Starfish Red, (3) Pardon My Purple and (3) Monarch Orange.