Learning can be fun, and this genius gift proves it. Art and education collide with this Premium 3D Globe Wooden Puzzle. Once complete, it’s an attractive globe worthy of a place of prominence in a classroom, library, office, kid’s room, entryway, or almost any other spot that could use a touch of class. But first, you have to assemble it.
A collection of 567 precision laser-cut premium wood pieces come together to create oceans, continents, and countries galore. Unlike many flat, atlas-like puzzles, this upgraded version is both visually stunning and impressively detailed. Look closely and you’ll see desert and forest areas accurately displayed and the names of capital cities engraved in the appropriate spots. It’s a chance to practice geography while having fun — and not a single battery required!
Get a 3D puzzle globe for anyone who loves information and would appreciate a project with an artsy, geek-chic result. Thanks to three secret compartments built into the globe’s base, this 3D puzzle also makes a great gift for travel enthusiasts eager for a unique place to track their treks and store special souvenirs.PRODUCT INFO:
- Precision Laser Cut Premium Wood
- No glue is required
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic, concentration, engineering skills, an interest in geography
- Engraved with names of capital cities, continents, oceans
- Stand engraved with latitudinal degrees
- 3 secret compartments built into the base - Store your favorite souvenirs!
- Includes 567 pieces
- Detailed building instructions included
- No batteries required
- Assembled size: 12.7 x 11.4 x 20.4 inches
- Ages 14+