Let’s face it — some gifts for guys are hilarious in the moment, but not so much later on when you’re the one who has to watch him wear that custom-printed speedo or listen along as he plays the Best of Wham on repeat just because he can. If only you could find some funny gifts that were also useful…. but wait! Here’s a 6-Pack of Beer Soaps, ready and willing to answer the call and help all your gift-giving dreams come true.
For the person who already has every customized beer gift in existence comes a present that’s just plain cool. Each six pack carries half a dozen soaps made using actual craft beer in flavors ranging from Oatmeal Stout to Orange Blossom Pilsner. And there’s a little Blue Ribbon in there too, just for old time’s sake. Unlike lesser beer-infused gag gifts that leave the recipient, well, gagging, these babies are downright delicious, tempting everyone within sniffing distance with the aroma of spicy chocolate, zesty citrus, juicy berries, and more.
Each soap is made the old-fashioned way, relying on ingredients like shea butter and almond oil to ensure skin is left smooth and supple. It’s just what you want for the guy or gal in your life who appreciates quirky surprises and a little self-care in equal measure. Just try not to get carried away — these soaps may smell like award-winning brews, but they’re best enjoyed in the bathroom rather than on a bar stool.
- Beer is known to be anti-inflammatory if applied topically to the skin. In soap, beer adds a thick & creamy lather!
- You'll find the scents of these soaps to be very tasteful & surprisingly gourmet with hints of berries, citrus, warm oats, & spicy chocolate.
- Contains Saponified Beer, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Refined Sweet Almond Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Kernel Oil, & Fragrance.
- 98% naturally derived ingredients
- Each bar is approx. 4 oz
- Never fear, the soaps have 0% alcohol by volume once the beer goes through the soapmaking process (which includes boiling the beer & then freezing it).