A gift that does some good in this world? Sign us up! All presents are perfect in their own way, but this Adopt A Dolphin pack is unique in that it gives the recipient a chance to take part in preserving our oceans and some of the most special creatures in them.
This adoption pack helps support ORCA, an organization that helps dolphins in the wild. Through a combination of tracking and research, ORCA helps protect dolphins from “ghost gear” (abandoned fishing equipment) so these incredible animals can live happy, healthy lives with minimal impact from careless humans. Because the kit contains tons of fascinating info on a poster, postcard, fact sheet, infographic and more, this gift makes a wonderful present for aspiring marine biologists and animal lovers of all ages. There’s even a personalized supporter certificate that will be sent once the kit is registered so they can display their support loud and proud.
Adopted dolphins live in the wild and require no feeding, walking, or grooming. In other words, this is one “pet” that’s totally fuss-free. It’s an original, memorable gift with meaning, and those are the very best kind.
Frame not included. WHAT'S INSIDE
- Welcome letter
- Your gift explained
- Protecting valuable places fact sheet
- Bottlenose Dolphin infographic
- Dolphin species leaflet
- Dolphin poster
- Dolphin postcard
- Registration sheet
- A personalised supporter certificate will be dispatched to you within 28 days of your registration. You will also receive updates from the charity.*
- *Newsletters are sent at the discretion of the charity.
FAQsHow long do I have to register my gift?
- This gift package is produced in association with ORCA Charity No: 1141728. ORCA does not just concentrate its efforts on one particular adopted animal; the organisation will channel all adoption money into helping with ORCA’s marine conservation work. ORCA reserves the right to allocate the donation wherever they feel the need is greatest. For every person that registers their gift, Gift Republic donates approximately 10% of the RRP directly to ORCA. The adoption is valid for 12 months from the date of registration.
You need to register your gift before the ‘register by’ date on the back of your tin sleeve. We recommend that you register your gift as soon as possible. How long does my adoption last?
Your adoption lasts for 12 months from the date of registration. How long does it take for me to receive my certificate?
These will be dispatched within 28 days receipt of your registration details. Occasionally, factors outside of Gift Republic’s control may affect delivery times. Can I visit my dolphin?
No, unfortunately due to the fact that they are wild animals and live in remote locations it will not be possible. ORCA offer members of the public the opportunity to go and see the diverse range of whales, dolphins and porpoises living in UK & European waters.