Strike a pose! While the 1990s were arguably the height of supermodels in pop culture (no pun intended), high fashion — and the people who represent it — existed way before the likes of Kate Moss and Linda Evangelista put on their stilettos and mugged for the camera. As anyone into haute couture knows, Vogue magazine has been the authority in fashion since it first hit newsstand shelves in 1916. Year after year, the publication puts out stunning photo stories that track trends, showcase visionaries, and help generation after generation of women find their own personal style.
Now, there’s Century of Vogue Covers, a book that includes a jaw-dropping 200 images featuring the work of some of the best models, photographers, and fashion designers of the 20th century. The cover gleams thanks to a custom Italian matte metallic finish — quite apropos, don’t you think? — and you can personalize it so your favorite fashionista gets a gift they know is truly just for them.
You can’t buy style, but you can inspire it. Give someone you love the history of fashion in the palm of their hand and the world will become their runway.
Make it a truly unique gift with a personalized message or name (up to 18 characters) embossed on the book on the front lower right part of the cover.
- Stunning coffee-table retrospective of who's who of fashion beautiful designed collection of photo archives at British Vogue
- Over 200 stunning images have been selected from an archive of more than 1,500
- Brilliant, captivating, and full of life, this is the face of the world s most influential magazine and the original style bible.
- Dimensions 6 x 9 inches
- Custom Italian Matte Metallic Finish
- 239 pages
- Personalization is available in gold
Order by Friday, December 7th for guaranteed delivery via Standard/Ground Service