This Ceramic Bag Vase is an optical illusion. It looks like you just used it to bring home a few odds and ends from the shop, but it’s actually a hand-cast stoneware replica created in Los Angeles. The goal of the artist was to incorporate art, design, and function, and he did so brilliantly here.
Gives this piece to anyone who appreciates home goods infused with whimsy. It’s nostalgia meets practical storage; stuff it with real or fake flowers (it will hold water just fine) and now there are two reasons to smile. Whether you choose to pile it high with fresh-picked blooms or suggest the lucky recipient use it for another purpose like stowing all the notes their BFF Brandi passed them in math class, this vase serves as an understated yet undeniably quirky conversation piece.
Ceramic Paper Bag Vase
- Hand cast stoneware ceramic Paper Bag Vase
- Detailed ceramic replica of a brown paper bag
- Suitable for both real flowers or dry
- Holds water
- 8in.H x 5in.L x 2.5in.W
- white porcelain vase is suitable for flowers, orchids or your favorite dried flowers
- Holds Water
- Handles are made from real rope and can used to carry the vase
- Size:6.8L X 3.5W X7.5H