Forget blasé beige scarves and say sayonara to struggling with a cold neck on a chilly day. This silky soft pashmina features a composition book screenprint that includes the familiar white label with lines for name, subject, and grade. Handprinted in Detroit and conceptualized as a nod to a 1940’s lined notebook, this scarf is as wholesome as it gets. Wear it year-round and enjoy a little extra wink in your wardrobe.
When life gets weird and technology all feels like a little too much, this scarf steps in to bring us all book to simpler times and even simpler ways to write down our stories. Surprise a teacher, a student, or anyone else who appreciates pretty things with a vintage twist and prepare to bring home a big fat A+.
- Pattern: Composition Book screenprint
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end
- Print color: White
- Scarf color: Black
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry
- Creases and folds? Iron high