Remember way back in the day when you had to write those tedious midterm essays in a classic black and white notebook? Or maybe you scribbled down your hopes and dreams for the future or tried your hand at poetry. Whether you lived through the era of composition books or have just heard tall tales about them and want to pay homage to an iconic symbol of old-school education, this Composition Book Scarf should do the trick.
Forget blasé beige scarves and say sayonara to struggling with a cold neck on a chilly day. This silky soft pashmina features a composition book screenprint that includes the familiar white label with lines for name, subject, and grade. Handprinted in Detroit and conceptualized as a nod to a 1940’s lined notebook, this scarf is as wholesome as it gets. Wear it year-round and enjoy a little extra wink in your wardrobe.
When life gets weird and technology all feels like a little too much, this scarf steps in to bring us all book to simpler times and even simpler ways to write down our stories. Surprise a teacher, a student, or anyone else who appreciates pretty things with a vintage twist and prepare to bring home a big fat A+. SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pattern: Composition Book screenprint
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end
- Print color: White
- Scarf color: Black
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry
- Creases and folds? Iron high