Fall is the very best season. Don’t argue? Hear us out. It’s not too hot, it’s not too cold, and you get to jump in huge piles of leaves without getting in trouble. There are pumpkins to carve, costumes to wear, and apples to pick. And did we mention the food? Turkey, stuffing, cider, pie — every sip and bite is more delicious than the last, and it’s hard not to be happy when you get to start your day with a big fat pumpkin spice latte.
This Fall Leaves Glass Lamp celebrates all the magic of autumn with a stunning foliage-inspired design that’s nothing short of a masterpiece. The shade consists of more than 400 glass cuts in earthy shades of green, brown, and orange. Soldered together using the copper-foil method most commonly associated with the great Louis Comfort Tiffany, those glass pieces create a leaf-like mosaic that perfectly complements the tree trunk base below.
When it’s time to surprise someone who loves fall, pretty things, and creating a home that effortlessly brings the beauty of the outdoors inside, there may not be a better gift to wrap up than this lovely lamp.
- MARVELOUS - This lamp features more than 400 green, brown, and orange glass cuts that form vibrant leaves that tumble from the top of its tree trunk base. It adds an elegant touch of nature to your living space and brings the beauty indoors.
- REAL STAINED GLASS - Experience the beauty of fall and the leaves changing colors as you gaze at this lamp.
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN: Handcrafted from more than 400 pieces of handcut stained glass in brilliant greens, browns, and orange colors to form a leafy texture and complement the resin tree trunk base.
- ARTISAN CRAFTED: Shade is constructed of handcut glass pieces that are soldered together using the copper foil method, made famous by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s.
- 16" l x 16" w x 24.5" h
- 13.15 lb
- Switch features 2 pull chains, and cord length of 65"