Jimi Hendrix. Steve Vai. Eddie Van Halen. B.B. King. Jeff Beck. Eric Clapton. Slash. You may not have cool hats, impish smile, oodles of Grammy awards, or millions of dollars stuffed into your mattress like these legendary guitarists, but you can siphon off just a little bit of their “it factor” courtesy of this eye-catching Guitar String Bracelet.
Available in several stunning designs, this bracelet series uses real recycled guitar strings to create jewelry that’s both authentic and beautiful. Each string has its silver or brass ball end beads still intact for an extra dose of originality, and a sturdy lobster claw and stainless steel extension chain ensure a comfortable, secure fit. Hand-crafted, durable, and made to be worn snag-free on even the hairiest of arms, these bracelets are just what the lead guitarist ordered. Browse several different aesthetics and pic the design that resonates most - or grab several and layer them for a truly unique look.
Wrap one up for a special someone who deserves an equally special gift. It may not help them score a platinum record or a tour bus full of groupies, but it’s an absolutely lovely surprise and utterly timeless, and that’s just as good.
- Bracelets made with recycled guitar strings and silver or brass ball end beads.
- What is a ball end? A ball end is a tiny bead at the end of a guitar string that holds the string onto the guitar. They make great accents in our jewelry!
- Hand crafted
- Finished with a sturdy lobster clasp and stainless steel extension chain
- Arrives in a hand stamped recycled gift box.
- A portion of the profits from each sale of High Strung Guitar String Jewelry is donated to Musicians on a Mission (MOAM).
What are guitar strings made of?
Guitar strings are alloy metals mostly made from bronze, brass, nickel silver and steel.
Do guitar strings rust?
No! If you keep your jewelry dry most of the time and away from chlorine, salt water and chemicals it will stay shiny for a long time.
Will it catch hair on my arms?
Absolutely not. Our jewelry has been tested on the most hairy arms we could find and there was no pulling.
How do I clean my jewelry?
For the most part you will not need to clean it. However, for bronze strings and brass ball ends, the cleaner known as Brasso works wonders. You can also use Sunshine jewelry cloths or similar to shine your pieces.