Let’s face it — most music-themed gifts are the last thing a real band member wants to wear. When the “cool factor” is as much a part of your on-stage mystique as your well-loved Martin, it’s important to look the part. Even if you’re more likely to be in the fan category than be found centerstage, incorporating music elements into your aesthetic can give you some serious fashion points. Enter this Guitar String Bracelet for Men.
This piece is all about authenticity. It’s made using real recycled guitar strings with their silver or brass ball end beads still intact. Hand-crafted and finished with a sturdy lobster clasp and gleaming stainless steel extension chain, each bracelet is constructed with quality and durability in mind. After all, how cringeworthy would it be if this baby flew off in the middle of Stairway to Heaven? Not on our watch!
- Bracelets made with recycled guitar strings and silver or brass ball end beads.
- What is a ball end? A ball end is a tiny bead at the end of a guitar string that holds the string onto the guitar. They make great accents in our jewelry!
- Hand crafted
- Finished with a sturdy lobster clasp and stainless steel extension chain
- Arrives in a hand stamped recycled gift box.
- A portion of the profits from each sale of High Strung Guitar String Jewelry is donated to Musicians on a Mission (MOAM).
What are guitar strings made of?
Guitar strings are alloy metals mostly made from bronze, brass, nickel silver and steel.
Do guitar strings rust?
No! If you keep your jewelry dry most of the time and away from chlorine, salt water and chemicals it will stay shiny for a long time.
Will it catch hair on my arms?
Absolutely not. Our jewelry has been tested on the most hairy arms we could find and there was no pulling.
How do I clean my jewelry?
For the most part you will not need to clean it. However, for bronze strings and brass ball ends, the cleaner known as Brasso works wonders. You can also use Sunshine jewelry cloths or similar to shine your pieces.