What would you tell your best friend if you had the chance? These days, we’re more spread out from our loved ones than ever before and we can’t always be there when our support is needed most. Sure, we can text and there’s always a quick social media post, but nothing says that you’re thinking about your BFF like the written word – especially when the situation calls for some non-nonsense advice or unconditional love like only a bestie can bestow. With Letters to My Very Best Friend ‘Read Me When’ Box, it’s like you’re on hand for life’s biggest moments (and some of the equally important small ones, too) even when you’re thousands of miles away.
Each letter comes with partially written prompts. All you have to do is fill in the blanks with the right combination of nouns, verbs, and adjectives to convey your unique message. Address each brightly colored letter with directions to “read me when” – it could be his or her wedding day, whenever they’re feeling a little impulsive (only you can save them from that questionable tattoo or last-minute Vegas trip!), or more than a little sad. It’s a handwritten hug and it means more than they’ll ever be able to say. So skip the emoticons, ditch the DMs, and slide into your best friend’s heart instead. This quirky cache of letters is sure to do the trick.
- Simply fill in the blanks on eight situation-specific missives, seal them in their corresponding envelopes, and present the whole package in its keepsake box
- The letters can then be opened at just the right moment in the future to provide your personal thoughts and encouragement
- As far as bestie gift ideas go, this is the best
- Includes scenarios like “Read me when you’re about to do something stupid” and “Read me when you need a pep talk”
- 7.25 x 4 inches; 9 cards and envelopes