Whether she carried you for nine months or met you later and is now helping to carry you through life, your mama is one special lady. Thank her for years spent wiping your nose, drying your tears, and putting up with your insane antics by gifting her with a sentimental stockpile of letters written just for her. Each colorful missive continues some written prompts to help get your composition juices flowing but how you finish the letters off is completely up to you. Be irreverent, be heartfelt, be totally zany, but whatever you do be 100-percent you. as a finishing touch, label each letter in the Letters to My Wonderful Mom ‘Read Me When’ Box with the ideal time the envelope should be opened. One for the day you head off to college, one for that moment when she’s missing you more than over, one for your wedding day, and one for the day she’s totally fed up with your nonsense (hey, it happens!).
For kids who may not always remember to call and say thanks, these “Read Me When” letters cover all kinds of communication bases so Mom knows that she’s never forgotten. Even the box is a lovely keepsake so she can keep her meaningful stash of missives on the coffee table or in a place of pride on the mantel for all to admire.
- Simply fill in the blanks on eight situation-specific missives, seal them in their corresponding envelopes, and present the whole package in its keepsake box
- The letters can then be opened at just the right moment in the future to provide your personal thoughts and encouragement
- Gift ideas for mom that’ll make her cry (in a good way)
- Includes scenarios like “Read me when you need to know how much I love you” and “Read me when you miss me”
- 7.25 x 4 inches; 9 cards and envelopes