If James Bond had an accessory organizer in his closet it would look a lot like this little beauty. The legendary 007 might be too busy chasing vixens and villains to worry about how tidy his wardrobe is, but we’re pretty sure that there’s a beleaguered butler in a gorgeous penthouse somewhere who’s just aching for a way to line up Bond’s dapper garb. Well, someone tell Jeeves that his time has come because this Motorized Revolving Tie and Belt Rack makes getting dressed (and getting organized) a total cinch.
Tell your better half to bid farewell to that tangled snake pit of ties on the closet shelf and say hello to the future of fashion management. Pinstripes and paisleys live in harmony hung side-by-side from hooks that rotate with a mere press of the button. The motor is quiet but mighty so your dad or bro can whiz through the sartorial possibilities without waking anybody else in the room and a built-in LED light only adds to the easy visibility. For those moments when looking his best is absolutely essential, this motorized rack makes picking out the perfect attire amazingly simple.
Not that many belt-and-tie guys in your life? Mom would love her own electronic organizer to keep her skinny belts and scarves in tip-top shape so she’s always just one flick of the button away from her Sunday best.
- Organizes up to 72 Ties and 8 Belts
- Includes an auto on/off LED Light, 3 bright white LED’s illuminate your entire tie collection.
- Rotates in either direction for quick and easy access to your tie selection
- Built in white LED light automatically turns on when
- pressed to rotate & off 10 seconds after rotation stops
- Quiet, yet powerful motor
- Holds 72 ties with 4 additional double hooks for 8 belts and other accessories
- One touch starts rotation in either direction. Arrows on the sliver rotation button indicate direction.
- Easily attaches to any closet rod & stays securely in place
- Uses 4 C batteries (not included)
- Measures: 18” L x 8” W x 4” H