Deep notes of cinnamon and burnt caramel. A dash of rose. Undertones of freshly cut grass and graphite. Smoke. Citrus. Salt. Booze may be made from ordinary ingredients like grapes, potatoes, wheat, corn, barley, and rye, but the beverages created through vinification and distillation are far more complex than barley juice or crushed grapes have any right to be. For adults who enjoy the layered flavors of their beer, wine, and cocktails, there’s this My Drinks Journal that provides the perfect place for recording tasting notes and so much more.
This journal acts as an organizer, tracker, and scrapbook in one. Record each bottle or individual drink and you’ll slowly start improving your tasting skills and your ability to recall what certain brands of mezcal taste like. Pretty soon, you’ll be a blind tasting wizard, calling out the vintage and originating vineyard for that beautifully balanced Bordeaux like a true pro.
From aspiring sommeliers to home mixologists to anyone who loves to entertain, experiment, and enjoy everything the world of alcohol has to offer, there are so many people who would love to be surprised with this thoughtful and endlessly useful gift. Give copies to your wine tasting group or your BFF and you’ll have reasons to get together and toast life for years to come.
- Tasting journal for connoisseurs & beginners alike - created for tasters of all levels.
- Discover, rate and remember your favorite drinks.
- Easy to read introduction with illustrated hints & tips, food parings, maps and more.
- Guided tasting note pages help develop your palate and improve your appreciation.
- Versatile layout keeps your tasting notes together for 80 wines, beers, spirits or cocktails.
- Additional scrap book pages for pasting in most loved labels or photos.
- Hardback book with cloth cover, heavyweight 100% recycled paper & 2 ribbon page markers.
- Size: 6.4 x 8.6 x 1.25 inches