Think being a bookworm means you also have to be a fashion fuddy-duddy? Think again! You’ve heard of wearing your heart on your sleeve, but what about wearing your thesis around your neck? For writers, teachers, students, and just about anyone else who loves words, few things are more enticing then a completely blank notebook. Now the same look and feel of classic lined paper has been created in wearable form. Meet the College Ruled Scarf!
This uber-soft and super cozy pashmina features a print that looks just like notebook paper. There’s also a delicate tassel fringe on both ends, just in case you’re feeling fancy. It’s proof positive that you can honor your love of education and the written word and look awesome doing it.
Grab a couple of these for Teacher Appreciation Day and give your kids’ teachers a serious upgrade from the classic apple-and-mug combo gift or surprise a new graduate with a whimsical present that salutes their commitment to learning and their A+ sense of style. The possibilities are endless — just like the lines!
- Fabric: Bamboo viscose. Vegan safe
- Texture: Woven linen-like
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, water-based ink
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print size: 17" x 25" at one end only
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry