No imitations here. Genuine Crazy Horse leather and durable two-tone cotton canvas combine with the warm tones of brass rivets and accents to give you a grilling apron for others to envy. Premium quality has never looked so good.
We all know someone who wields a pair of tongs with unparalleled skill, and that culinary genius deserves to wear a Premium BBQ Apron befitting their position.
If you’re looking for a quality accessory that’s equally suitable for whipping up burgers and brats outside or putting the finishing touches on a crème brulee indoors, this is it. The strategic use of genuine Crazy Horse leather and two-tone cotton canvas creates a durable, fashion-forward garment that’s made to stand up to years of backyard bashes. Brass rivets, rings, and other hardware give the apron a slightly industrial edge and provide storage options just in case you need to tuck away a thermometer or hang a hammer in between hits.
From hairstylists to crafters, bartenders to BBQ masters, there isn’t a butcher, baker or candlestick maker alive who wouldn’t look dashing — or downright gorgeous — in this premium piece. Surprise your host, an aspiring gourmand or professional mixology with this apron and they’ll know you’re their biggest fan (they don’t need to know you did it for the free food and drinks).
Perfect for BBQ grilling and smoking, chefs, bartenders, baristas, butchers, waiters, brewers, hairdressers, hobbyists, and so much more
- Made of high-quality canvas fabric with leather pockets and accents
- Ultra-resilient and easy to pull on and off
- Premium leather pockets set this stylish apron apart from the crowd
- With 5 different size canvas pockets, 1 leather hanging loop, 2 brass D-rings and a leather belly pocket, this apron can hold any tool or accessory you may need.
- Generously sized at 25.75” wide x 31.5” long, this working apron is ideal as a men's apron. Wearable up to a 55-inch waist. Adjustable leather straps ensure a comfortable fit for any size. Ladies will love it, too
- Gray Canvas with brown leather