SMARTFUEL™ is suitable for use indoors or outdoors, as no harmful fumes are generated when burning – only small amounts of CO2 and Water Vapor - no soot, smoke, smell, or residue.
SMARTFUEL™ contains BITR™, a bitterant to prevent accidental ingestion by children and small animals.
SMARTFUEL™ is Laboratory Tested and Certified for both it’s SAFETY POUR™ technology, and it’s clean, toxic free exhaust for indoor burning… providing consumer ‘peace of mind’. Laboratory Certification & MSDS are available online.
SMARTFUEL™ features an exclusive patent-pending Safety Pour™ technology. Provides the safest possible flash-free transfer of fuel from the bottle into the fireplace reservoir.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE PLASTIC FLAME ARRESTOR FROM THE BOTTLE. It is there for your safety! It prevents the possibility of a potential flash fire or explosion if there is a spark or flame in proximity of the bottle. Removing this flame arrestor creates a dangerous situation that can result in property damage, injury or even death. DO NOT REMOVE. We do our utmost to protect you – the consumer. When used following the instructions on the bottle, burning ethanol can be a safe and rewarding experience.
- Never let young children (under 16) refuel an ethanol device.
- Never pour ethanol onto a burning flame or ember.
- Allow burners to cool at least 15-20 minutes (cool to the touch) before refilling.
- Keep bottle away from open flames, electrical sparks, and high temperatures.
- Treat ethanol with the same respect you would treat gasoline fuel.
- Always read & follow manufacturers operating and safety instructions prior to use and ALL warnings on the bottle of Smart Fuel.
If you have questions, visit our website for further safety information: http://luminaproducts.com/safety/ PLEASE NOTE: THIS FUEL CANNOT BE SHIPPED AIR DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS OF THIS FLAMMABLE PRODUCT. CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS STATES.