"Wake Up & Smell the Science!" That's what the coasters in this sweet The Chemistry of Coffee Gift Pack have to say and we couldn't agree more. For the java addict in your life, there's nothing as rewarding as sitting down to a steaming cup of dark roast first thing in the morning. The rich smell of roasted beans perks up your brain, whets your palate, and prepares you for the day. Don't you want to be a part of your loved one's daily ritual? Bestow this gift pack on a caffeine-aholic and you'll be on their mind from sun up to sundown even if they switch to decaf halfway through.
Far from just a way to contain an ordinary cup of coffee, this pair of mugs is visibly different from everything else in the cupboard. The glasses are printed with a slew of chemical compounds representing the elements that make up that pot of Guatemalan blend or Kona Blue Sky. Anybody craving a venti helping of neochlorogenic acid and 2-isobutyl-3-methoxypyrazine? You know someone who is and they'll go gaga over a mug that marries their love of coffee and affection for chemistry with artistic flair.
This is the gift that keeps on giving in the form of wired brainstorming and big fat smiles. Why? Because the best part of waking up is a ton of awesome science on your cup!
- Each pack contains a pair of coffee chemistry mugs that come individually boxed in printed boxes, along with a pair of "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee" coasters in a custom cloth bag
- The whole bundle ships all packed in a large gift bag
- Printed with eco-friendly ceramic ink for a raised rough texture. Because the ink fires on at temperatures of up to 1,200°F and becomes part of the finish, the image doesn't peel, flake, or scratch
- Coffee mugs are individually boxed
- Volume: 13 oz
- Height: 4"
- Diameter: 3.5"
- The coasters come in a custom screen printed bag containing two screen printed cork coasters
- Made in the USA