When it’s time to rock, you need to rely on a Vinyl Record Clock that turns telling time into an experience. Take a trip back to the early days of pop music, when music festivals were all the rage and everyone listened to their favorite artists on those groovy-looking LPs. No cold and clinical CD players or streaming apps that are convenient but not exactly collectible. Vinyl has its own warmth and offers a sense of nostalgia, which is why it’s the perfect choice for a gift that’s a nimble blend of aesthetics and functionality.
This is an actual vinyl record featuring laser cut numbers for the 12, 3, 6, and 9 spots and easy-to-read white dots marking off ever ten minutes or hour. With reliable quartz movement, you can be sure you’ll ever be late for the dance.
Select from a wide range of genres including rock, soul, country, classical, and hip-hop, then surprise a fellow music lover with a piece of home décor that’s inspired by the past but ready to last long into the future.
- Created from vintage vinyl LP's, and feature beautiful laser cut numbers!
- 12" in diameter and 1.5" deep
- Clocks feature a white layer in between two black vinyl records - high contrast and readable, on even a dark colored wall!
- Features a precise quartz clock movement, and a vintage record label in the center of the clock.
- These clocks come packaged in a windowed display box.
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Made by hand in Philadelphia, PA.
California customers, please click here for Proposition 65 information.