Let’s face it — leftover wine isn’t exactly your biggest problem, but you definitely have a friend or two who appreciates a rich and silky Pinot or big, bold Cabernet yet can’t quite finish a bottle in one sitting. The only thing sadder than drinking bad wine is drinking the good stuff and letting it go to waste. Enter the Savino. When the night winds down and you have wine to spare, preserve it simply, quickly, and easily in this handy carafe.
The Savino boasts several exciting features including an award-winning design and patented system for wine preservation. All that is well and good, but does it work? Spoiler alert: yup! Savino’s innovative nesting lid seals in the wine and blocks out air, all without expensive gases or crazy, hard-to-operate gadgets. It works with any wine, and it doubles as an elegant serving vessel so no need to transfer the last glass when you’re feeling a little giddy, if you know what we mean.
Give a Savino to your favorite wine lover who splurges on bottles but likes to take their time sipping and savoring or get one as a hostess gift and you’re sure to be top of the invite list for years to come. Cheers!
- A must have for the amateur or professional wine connoisseur
- Pour your wine into Savino and it will keep your wine fresh for up to a week
- Patented technology eliminates the need for the pumps, gasses and corks
- Automatically seals and unseals your wine so every glass is fresh and delicious
- Unique design is easy to hold, easy to use and is the perfect addition to any dining setting
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box
- Dishwasher safe
- Only 10.5 inches tall so it fits in most refrigerators
- Weighs 2.5 pounds
- Holds a standard bottle of wine (750ml)
- Made in the USA from flint glass